Randy's Pharmacy Established in 1986
In 1986, Randy's Pharmacy opened at 905 Main Street with a limited inventory and only three employees. Randy's was the morning hangout spot for the local men to get their daily coffee and conversation. Over the years, Randy has built a flourishing business driven by his remarkable patient care. In 2005, Randy's had outgrown the 905 Main location and moved into the brand-new building at 1310 Main Street where we still are today! Randy made it a point to greet all customers with a smile and provided exceptional service to all! Randy decided on retirement and sold his pride & joy in January 2022. New owners, Megan Swayze and Kayla Olson, both pharmacists, are honored to be chosen as Randy's successors. They hope to continue Randy's legacy for years to come!